1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Skreddy ScrewDriver

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Cobra, Mar 18, 2006.

1. Cobra

Cobra Supporting Member

I've got a Skreddy ScrewDriver in the mail & on it's way to me. Woohoo!! Anyone care to weigh in on their impressions of the ScrewDriver? I 'd love a preview of what to expect!

[​IMG]

2. trucks

trucks Member

Extremely touch sensitive and really kicks your amp to life with tons of dynamics. Clean, grit, singing, it is all there. The clips are very straightforward to dial in. I had high expectations and it exceeded them all. Simply the best pedal I've ever played!

Yours look very cool. Let me know what you think when it arrives. :BEER

Here is mine next to my Zero:

[​IMG]

3. erksin

erksin Member

Have one in the mail as we speak - really looking forward to it, the clips sound great!

4. Enjoyer

Enjoyer Member

I'm liking the Zep Box.
    Custom? Or standard option available?

5. Cobra

Cobra Supporting Member

I asked Marc what kind of custom options were available, & he said he'd work with me. I had nothing specific in mind, & he sent me some pix with different colors, & I liked the Silver Sapphire with the ZOSO graphic scheme the most. Something different, but not way out there.

6. teddy boy

teddy boy Member

Got a Screwdriver and Top Fuel on order. Should be in the mail next week. Can't wait!! Marc's stuff is really cool!

7. Don Rusk

Don Rusk Biggus Bearfootus Vendor

workin on custom screwdriver and top fuels too - should be pretty cool and unique :AOK

8. Cobra

Cobra Supporting Member

Hey Don... Please post pix of your DonnerBox ScrewDriver & Top Fuel when you can. I'd love to see what you got up your sleeve!
    BTW, check your email, I fired off a couple to ya.

9. Don Rusk

Don Rusk Biggus Bearfootus Vendor

... will do........ they are both in the pipeline... both concept pieces that will be fun I think..... yeah MArc is very cool about working on custom stuff !!!