Slash featuring Andrew Stockdale of Wolfmother

TubeStack

Silver Supporting Member
That was cool. Only listening on my crap laptop speakers, but the guitar tones sound great.

Good riffs, cool vibe.

Simto

That song is badass, love the part right before the solo, i'm definitely buying that album when it comes.

Unfortunately, and as I expect this album to be, this is a pretty generic meh rock song. Gets worse as it progresses too.

Enjoyed the solo somewhat. Slash is a great guitar player and occasional great riff writer, but not a good songwriter, imo.

daddyo

Very cool song with a great solo. This is why Slash is so good. he understands what a frickin solo is and how it builds.

Josh O

Wow that's awesome! I love Stockdale's little Robert Plant-esque scream in the middle of the song and the solo really did rock. When does Slash's album come out?

hammersig

Silver Supporting Member
Little different feel of the song than typical Slash, but good song. Tones are awesome, different wah tone for him too! I dig it. I think I'll buy the album.

Darkburst

Silver Supporting Member
Wow that's awesome! I love Stockdale's little Robert Plant-esque scream in the middle of the song and the solo really did rock. When does Slash's album come out?
March 24th. Here's the track list:

1. "Ghost" (feat. Ian Astbury & Izzy Stradlin)
2. "Beautiful Dangerous" (feat. Fergie)
3. "Nothing to Say" (feat. M. Shadows)
4. "Crucify the Dead" (feat. Ozzy Osbourne)
5. "Promise" (feat. Chris Cornell)
6. "By the Sword" (feat. Andrew Stockdale)
7. "Doctor Alibi" (feat. Lemmy)
8. "Saint is a Sinner Too" (feat. Rocco DeLuca)
9. "Watch This" (feat. Dave Grohl & Duff McKagan)
10. "I Hold On" (feat. Kid Rock)
11. "Gotten" (feat. Adam Levine)
12. "We're All Gonna Die" (feat. Iggy Pop)
13. "Starlight" (feat. Myles Kennedy)

newswede

Pretty darn good! Glad to hear it is finally coming out, after reading all his Twitter posts about the process of making the CD

Trending Topics