• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Slash & Myles Kennedy

RichSZ

Gold Supporting Member
Just saw these guys on TV...I think it was the Galstonbury (sp?) festival.

I totally dig Myles' voice. Very strong...somewhat Axl-like but sounds really really good. No problem hitting all the notes either.

And Slash was playing his ass off.

Great stuff...listening to Slash: the Itunes Sessions right now as well.

I guess Myles has the voice you either love or hate..so not everyone will dig it but I think it's great. Give it a listen if you haven't heard it

Last edited:
I really like that combination...
they played some myles/slash unplugged stuff on the radio and imo he sounds better signing gnr stuff than axle does...i always thought axle could sing, but his voice was a little annoying...myles is a better singer with a much better voice...imo

sws1

Myles can certainly sing Axl's parts with more easy than Axl. Some range on that guy.

MuseCafeChris

Just put the stuff after the = sign between the YouTube brackets, homie:

The iTunes Session is indeed excellent. The two tunes they did together on Slash's solo CD plus a Zep cover ("Communication Breakdown"), a GnR cover ("Rocket Queen") and two Velvet Revolver covers ("Fall to Pieces," "Sucker Train Blues"), all live in the studio.

buddaman71

Student of Life
Gold Supporting Member
Myles is a pretty salty guitar player too. He's actually great in Alter Bridge.

mowatsmith

That's none other than Todd Kerns from Age Of Electric on bass, too. He's no slouch in the vocal dept, either. Pretty amazing lineup.

Jed B

That was cool.

Looks like Slash has found the fountain of youth.......diet, Hollywood trainer and HGH (j/k).

boldaslove1977

Gold Supporting Member
that sounds pretty badass... slash has got a pretty good solo routine going on.... he's really figured it out...

Mark Ray

The RockTrain
Platinum Supporting Member
I'll be seeing/hearing these guys next week in Nashville, along w/Ozzy.

:JAM:JAM

Simto

He's got a very cool voice! It sucks he doesn't want to be the singer in Velvet Revolver.

I still listen to Slash's latest solo album a lot, it kicks serious ass.

JK47

I am a HUGE Myles/Alter Bridge fan. That being said, Axl still smokes him. I don't know what it is honestly, because Myles has a much more polished voice and can hit every note....but it's just not GNR.

SouthernShred

Silver Supporting Member
I love Myles voice but for the life of me, I just wish Slash & Axl would slug it out, hug and make up and put the band back together...Axl's voice, love it or hate it, IS GNR...so is Slash's guitar...those guys playing with Axl, while fine musicians, almost look like caricatures of the real thing...I'll bet most of them learned those stage moves while watching Slash growing up...

pickslide

Silver Supporting Member
I saw this band live a few months ago and it was flat out rock and roll. Really fun show and I wish there were more rock acts out there like this.

Trending Topics