slide blues

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by allthumbs, Jun 29, 2005.

1. allthumbs

allthumbs Member

2. allthumbs

allthumbs Member

tough crowd:horse :BOUNCE

3. jakester

jakester Guest

Great......your the one that should have been sitting across the room in "Blues Brawl"...Slide vs. pick would have been much more interesting if worked out a little bit. Nice sound. Gave me a really bluesy feeling. I wouldnt worry about the "tought crowd" so much:D Dont amount to a hill of beans as long as your having fun and feeling it. Right:cool: Stop by my personal website sometime"
    www.littlemanateesound.com
    Maybe we could do a little colaboration for fun. Got lots of guys doing them ya know:dude

4. McLenison

McLenison Guest

Nice job! Sounds like you had fun! Are you the same "allthumbs" on the BGC forum?

5. allthumbs

allthumbs Member

yep, I have the market cornered on thumbs:D

6. allthumbs

allthumbs Member

sounds cool. I have bookemarked your site. I have 3 bts I have to play over by the end of the month so my time is tight right now. I will get back to you when I have some time. Doing a call response thing between us sound way cool. Looking forward to it.

7. VanKirk

VanKirk Guest

Great sounding tone!
    What was your rig set-up?
    Amp, pups and such?

8. allthumbs

allthumbs Member

godin radiator, pups godins own brand. Ran it through a pandoraIII modeller (smoke setting) used a Kirk Lorange heavy dropped D brass slide. Played finger style. from pandora to pc. no amp. Thats it.