• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Slightly Stoopid Fan Thread

weenerdoggs

What's Up Dogg?
Personally, I think these guys are making some great music and I appreciate all the work they do touring.

Slick styling, great horns, luscious delay...lots to like. Of course there is something for everybody out there.

Any fans here?

weenerdoggs

What's Up Dogg?
Thanks Frankee

If I had endless cash and time off I would catch their show down in Mexico.

Still kicking myself for not catching their show here a while back. Workworkwork! Argh!

lestera34

Silver Supporting Member
Liked them best when it was pretty much just Miles and Kyle.

Also makes me feel like I'm in high school again listening to Wiseman.

Check out their Fox Theater shows from like 2004 (I think) in Boulder on archive.org Sick shows.

hubberjub

I never really got into Slightly Stoopid, but I know their trumpet player (C-Money). He used to play for John Brown's Body. He's a great musician.

Trending Topics