Slow Blues JAM with CBC HAWK AMP and SG (Reissueplyers backing)

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by abergdahl, Mar 13, 2006.

1. abergdahl

abergdahl Member

This was much harder than i thought i would be having a bad flu doesn't make it easier. I was totally exhausted after three attempts and my finger refused to obey :mad: .
    Ok maybe some cool sounds the Amp is the amazing Custom By Cougar Hawk EL34 amp. The sound is a bit like a Superlead meets a Trianwreck with that special Cougar magic.
    Volume at noon, T.C. at 3 o'clock and cut at 1 o'clock. Guitar is 61 SG starts with lead pickup and volume backed off a bit, the neck pickup full volume but tone almost of for a FUZZY warm women tone and the it's bridge pickup and full. Enjoy and please comment :)
    http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3632801&q=hi

2. fabiomayo

fabiomayo Member

Great! Love the tone and the way certain notes slowly 'bloom'. I like that a lot on my playing too, but can't get it as beutifully as you do.

Congrats

3. scottl

scottl Member

Loved the feedback Anders!!! How is the home situation now? Sorry we missed each other at NAMM.

Great playing on this one.......

4. Normster

Normster Member

Nice control of feedback. Man, that amp is just straining to cut loose. Awesome!

5. abergdahl

abergdahl Member

Thanks guys, yeah playing this amp is like trying to tame a wild horse. It's not so much pushing it to feedback is holding it back that's the challenge :dude . Yet the amp is articulate and revealing so all mistakes are heard loud and clear. This is the amp equivalent to a real American muscle car, it's got power is hard to control but if you can handle it it is VERY rewarding and FUN.

Regarding the home situation, apart from a bad case of flu, things are much better. we are handling the situation.

All the best to all of you, thanks :)