• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Slow, Whiny Minor Blues

HarryJ

K... So here is a slow whiny minor blues.
No mention of any gear used on this track (albeit this is the GearPage)
Seems they are yanking lots of posts and moving them to the Demo forum where they often tend to die a slow death.
While I totally understand the motive, and feel my 3 OD shootouts absolutely belong there, this is a tune moreso than a demo or gear comparison .
If they moved all the posts that mention gear, there would be little left on this forum IMHO :)

http://www.harryj.net/AreaHot.mp3

Harry Jacobson
www.harryj.net

As per my new D'Addario string endorsement... I must say these are D'Addario 10's

Last edited:

ToneZappa

Love hearing you play blues Harry......those bits of feedback are great do you do all the vol swells with the vol pot or foot. :AOK

HarryJ

Thx guys :)
That's the Tele volume pot. I start out with the vol near 8 or so, do some swells here and there and dime it somewhere in the middle of the tune. All bridge pickup except for a short phrase on the neck toward the end

Last edited:

fender753

Silver Supporting Member
Wow Harry, I've never heard something from you that wasn't amazing and this was no exception! That truely blew me away!

Harry, marvelous-I'm a little late to the party. It DOES have a little of the Roy thing going on...nice tone,great chops.

Carl_Tone

Nice sustain...:banana

But you used a guitar and an amp...

We will have to move this thread!

Seriously though, why not just repost former clips as songs, sans reference to gear.

HarryJ

Thx Carl
That is what I did
I totally understand why they yanked mine based on my choice of headline words... just that most of the folks I know, hang 'round these parts :)

H

Drifting

The way that long sustaining note just screamed into feed back was just gorgeous.

Great playing man, I really enjoyed that.

Trending Topics