Small Buffer without a Footswitch?

8len8

Silver Supporting Member
Does anyone make a small transparent adjustable level buffet that has no footswitch (just had a level knob) that's always on?

Rosk8r

I will not deal with T1M.
Can I ask why? I only recently found his stuff, and he made me a small interface and had it out to me within a day or two of ordering it. Seems like he makes some neat boxes. Just wondering where the negativity is coming from.

8len8

Silver Supporting Member
JHS Little Black Buffer -- no knob though -- always on.
I'd want something with an adjustable level knob. That way I can boost the signal level for my amps that have lower gain (when I want to get more out of them), and also when I'm using a guitar with lower output humbuckers for hard rock stuff.

DecoWaves

Gold Supporting Member
I'd want something with an adjustable level knob. That way I can boost the signal level for my amps that have lower gain (when I want to get more out of them), and also when I'm using a guitar with lower output humbuckers for hard rock stuff.
Check this out .... buffer and boost. While it has a switch, I am guessing it can be left on all the time:

https://www.jhspedals.com/products/guitar-pedals/prestige/

tech21nyc

Try the Lehle Sunday Driver. They make a few different models. I have the one without the footswitch. It's a great always on buffer and adjustable from unity gain to 15dB of clean boost. I use it to balance the level of different guitars.

8len8

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks for the inputs. I ended up ordering a Cusack Louder (small, single knob, no footswitch, all jacks on one side).

Trending Topics