• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Small hole in a new speaker - Help!

creamedcorn

I'm an idiot - I was mounting my Jensen C12K's in my new 2x12 Lopo cab, and the screw bit slipped, and it made a small hole near the rim. I'm certain this happens from time to time - Anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks.....

rockon1

Platinum Supporting Member
Black RTV silicone or fabric glue. The RTV can be had at any auto parts store. The fabric glueat a crafts store.The black RTV remains flexible as does the fabric glue. The rubber cement probably works fine too-never tried it. BTW-dont sweat it . Its a tiny hole and with a dab of one of the poisons mentioned will be good as new. Bob

teleman55

I did the exact same thing, same spot... with a Lopo 1x12. Pushed paper back in and used rubber cement. Works fine now.

Trending Topics