Small pedal couplers?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Ben C., Mar 29, 2008.

1. Ben C.

Ben C. Member

Anyone know of any straight-to-straight pedal couplers that have 1/2" or less of "stuff" in-between the 2 plugs?

Thanks,
    Ben

2. BluesHarp

BluesHarp Member

3. 12guitdown

12guitdown Member

I think these work well for Boss pedals, but I've had problems linking the boutique boxes together because the right angle or side of the box is a little less than 90 degrees. Ultimately, I did away with these long ago.

4. BluesHarp

BluesHarp Member

Less than 90 degrees? Yea? It was a good idea untill you screwed it up. :puh

LOL Thanks man.

5. Ben C.

Ben C. Member

Very cool...
    Unfortunately, I'm trying to hook up 2 identical pedals in a space where there is no room for either of them to move even a millimeter vertically.

Thanks though!

6. nibus

nibus Supporting Member

Be careful with couplers - they can loosen and damage the jacks in your pedals if they are not mounted on an extremely sturdy surface. When you stomp on the pedal it pushes the coupler down and wiggles it around in the adjacent pedals... not good.

What would be amazing is FLEXIBLE couplers. someone go and invent that already.

7. JUSTJOB

JUSTJOB Member

Those are about 1" length in the center section. Also like others have mentioned these are very hard on the pedals jacks and can put quite some strain on them.
    Best Regards!

8. JUSTJOB

JUSTJOB Member

I believe these are flexible, I know of no others.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/prod...-14-Mono-Male-Offset-Cable-Coupler?sku=330042

Best Regards!

9. Ben C.

Ben C. Member

Hmm...
    Well, I wonder if I could just wire the lead from the output jack on one pedal to the wire(s) on the input jack of the other pedal. Can't be that simple though ;)

-Ben