• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Small Stone Color Switch

Do you use the color switch?

• I leave the color switch on.

• I leave the color switch off.

• I switch between the two settings.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just curious if any of you other Small Stone users use the color switch? Personally, I leave mine off all the time. Just curious how many do and don't use it.

zosozep7

Platinum Supporting Member
Just picked a Nano the other day and was experimenting with the color knob. I prefer it with the color off but the color can be an interesting little feature. Im glad its there! I was experimenting with Jeff Becks Freeway Jam and with the color on it really nailed it for me. I referring to the live Freeway Jam with Jan Hammer of course.

RBfan

By & large I leave it off, definitely when using dirt pedals, mainly due to that feed back. I got the AM mod, but the feedback is still pretty unruly. Playing clean or with light dirt, though, it sounds fine & the feedback sort of adds a dimension. Even with more dirt the color on setting can sound cool, with the right song. But you probably don't want to overuse that sound, it's pretty intense, at least in my experience.

T

Bartimaeus

I leave it off when I set it for a lighter phase, and turn it on when I want something really crazy.

Trending Topics