• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Smaller and similar to EH Polychorus?

judsonabts

Does something like this exist? I miss this pedal a lot.. but it was huge and not true bypass...

I don't like straight chorus pedals usually---this one was magic

Lolaviola

Silver Supporting Member
E-H "The Clone Theory" reissue is kinda like the chorus half of the Poly--it's analog. I heard one and liked it. THeir new "Stereo Electric Mistress" has mixed reviews, I'm not sure if it is analog like the clone, but it too is like the poly.
I've used the poly, and it is pretty unique. What sounds are you going for? Chorus or Flange? Personally I really like MXR flange and chorus sounds.

judsonabts

i never used or will use flanger i dont think... i never liked chorus except the polychorus because it had such a unique sound... didn't have that total cheeseball thing going on from what i remember

the clone theory sounds great... i dont think its true bypass tho--analog man can make it that way tho

Trending Topics