Smallest Depth True Bypass Looper With Many Loops?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by sab2208, Feb 25, 2012.

1. sab2208

sab2208 Supporting Member

Who makes the smallest true bypass looper with many loops? I am looking for a minimum of 12 loops, but more is ideal.

I know Road Rage Pro Gear makes a relatively small one with 12 loops. Loop-Master makes one with 15 loops. Is there anything else that is smaller in size though? I don't mind the width, I am referring to the depth since there will be 3 rows of pedals behind the looper. I am looking for the smallest depth possible so as to be able to fit all three rows of pedals behind the looper.

Another possibility is to use two or more true bypass loopers. However, the question remains - who makes one with the least depth in size?

Thanks!

2. randombastage

randombastage Member

Check out TheGigRig Quartermaster
    Not sure if there is anything with less depth than this out there. Supposedly really solid quality stuff according to a friend who knows the owner really well. Haven't bought one myself...yet. No affiliation etc. etc.

3. 4nd3h

4nd3h Member

^those haven't been released yet. But they are indeed the smallest I've ever seen.

4. Loop-Master

Loop-Master Member

For what it's worth:

My single row strips are 2.2" deep which is 5.6 cm.

5. 4nd3h

4nd3h Member

NO! .6 CENTIMETRES IS TOO DAMN MUCH!

I didn't know yours were that small, actually.