• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Smicz TADs - Does anyone know where I could buy some?


I've been browsing some of the tube substitutors out there and I've looked at the THD Yellow Jackets and the Groove Tubes Substi-tubes and I recently stumbled across the Smicz Tads that reduce the amp output to 1 watt per tube.

That would be perfect for me for home use but apparently Smicz went out of business and I can't find them anywhere other than their site which in another language.

Does anyone know where I can buy some of the converters at least?


I have a pair I'll sell you. I have two sets of tubes for them. The stock ones (can't remember what brand they are) and the upgrade NOS RCA tubes that Smicz sold with the adapters at the time. They work great, but the amp I used them with is long gone. Let me know if you're interested.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom