• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Smooth, compressed and handles chords well?

TNO

Any recommendations for an OD/Distortion that is smooth and has lots of compression,handles chords well and doesn't neuter the bass response of the guitar?

David-R

Silver Supporting Member
Check out a Barber Small Fry. It's versatile but can be set up the way you describe.

bCody

new here... :)

This is exactly what I was going to ask... Please let me know how that turns out for you.

GenoBluzGtr

Platinum Supporting Member
If you pull the extra (boost stage) Gain knob on the TIM, it compress the hell out of the OD... even on the primary channel.. you don't need the boost engaged. Most people don't even realize that feature exists. but it gives a completely different character of OD/Distortion. Super Compressed and higher gain.

TNO

I listened to some youtube clips and the Zendrive is EXACTLY what I'm looking for...now to find one :(

Trending Topics