Smooth Hound Innovations SIVA

kyolic

Every overdrive, fuzz and amplifier effect is a full component by component simulation of the original circuit. Simulating every circuit node means the effects produce authentic tone and distortion characteristics, interact with each other realistically and respond how you would expect to volume and touch.
Well, watching the video, I am not sure about that.

Gearzilla

I’d recommend disappearing that video, and starting fresh with a new promo with a brief play in, then quick cuts of the device already at prearranged tones with a confident enthusiastic voiceover for narrative, and then a brief play out with a call to action.

Well, watching the video, I am not sure about that.
Are there particular parts that make you unsure?

I’d recommend disappearing that video, and starting fresh with a new promo with a brief play in, then quick cuts of the device already at prearranged tones with a confident enthusiastic voiceover for narrative, and then a brief play out with a call to action.
You're 100% right Gearzilla. Of course, I won't be doing that. You can refer your complaints to my wife.

Brandon7s

I honestly can't tell who this product is targeted towards. It's expensive, far too expensive for the feature-set versus the competition. Its utilitarian cold-war era aesthetic is highly questionable at best. And the sound... oh man. I hope it's just the video and presets that's not doing it justice.

You need to give people a reason to pick this over the Fractal FM3, the HX Stomp, the Helix, anything by Atomic, and the Boss GT-1000. So far I'm just not seeing it.

I'd like to see an improved video by someone who knows how to properly record guitar and develop presets. Everything in the demo video sounded worse than I POD 2.0 tech. I highly recommend paying someone who really knows how to utilize modelers to both do a proper demo and to create some presets.

I hate to bash someone's work but I'd rather be honest than sugar coat things.

Last edited:

Trending Topics