Smooth!!!

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by Mehanov, Dec 2, 2005.

1. Mehanov

Mehanov Member

Hi friends! Here is my new instrumental work.
    I hope you like this piece!!!!

S M O O T H

2. gsozz

gsozz Member

The reason you did not get feedback is that it takes about 45 minutes to download the song. :eek:

3. Mehanov

Mehanov Member

Uooooo sorry for that ... I will try to fix this problem. Thaks for hepl!

4. Mehanov

Mehanov Member

The link is new and now You can download and listen the song without problems. If You want of course.

5. t0neg0d

t0neg0d Member

Man...

I really like this! At first I thought that the guitar tone didn't fit the song at all (like I am an expert on this or something - not). But the more I listened to it... the more I really started to DIG the contrast... not only in tone.... but playing style as well. There is a change in the last solo that I thought was COMPLETELY sweet!! Wish I could give you a time marker... but quicktime's plugin has taken over my machine... and I am to lazy to reassociate the file types =(

Anyways... awsome stuff!

Cristof

6. Matt_Scogo

Matt_Scogo Senior Member

Dammit boy... put some water on those fingers... is there any fretboard left? hehehe Awesome chops, dude!!:dude

7. Mehanov

Mehanov Member

Thanks for listening, t0neg0d!!! First i write the keyboards , piano and sax parts , and then I just record some guitar improvisation over . There is some mystaces but I decide to leave them .... I love the first filling and I don't like to think my solo parts .....
    You right for the sound , but I think it's good to add some rock filling to this piece :))) One more time Thank You for your comments!

Hi Matt_Scogo! Thak You for listening and comments! ....... First wneh i hear the piece (after solo record) , I
    told my self "Rosen ...... there is many mystaces and your playnng is soo blurred , the fast moments don't fit to song"
    Matt_Scogo , You are not right. I dont need
    water. I need to make more exercises :)
    Thanks again!!!!