Sneak Preview and Tour Box Signup

Discussion in 'Builder's & Retailer's Forum' started by DDyna Music, Jul 3, 2010.

1. DDyna Music

DDyna Music Member

Fellow TGP’ers, DDyna Music is about to release a new compressor on Monday and will be ear marking a unit for tour.

What’s So Unique

The BASS10 starts off with 4 Bandpass Filters for dialing in or out entire bands of frequencies. The EQ drives a Relaxed Squeeze Compressor for greater musical response. For dialing in just the right amount of distortion, our switchable overdrive incorporates Dual Level Limiting with an adjustable strength lower level.

[​IMG]

If you like what you see and want to get in on the tour, let me know.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2010
  2. DDyna Music

DDyna Music Member

Tour box now in motion...

3. chinaski

chinaski Member

4. DDyna Music

DDyna Music Member

Sure. The tour box is open to all TGP members.

PM or email with contact info and I'll add you to the list (currently at 5).

5. DDyna Music

DDyna Music Member

Thanks to bongomania, the go to man for critical compressor reviews, an unknown issue was identified and isolated (see http://www.ovnilab.com/reviews/ddyna10.shtml). I'd like to thanks Cyrus for his assistance and will return the pedal to him once the tour concludes.

The corrected tour box is now off to wtdpblake.

6. DDyna Music

DDyna Music Member

The tour box is getting near the end of the list.

(wtdpblake) Unfortunately, Blake didn't have time for a full review. His comments are best left for when he does. Hope to have a revisit soon.

(bassrules) I WANT ONE!!!

(TheBlackCrayon) HOW THE H#LL DID YOU DO IT?
    http://analogwarcry.blogspot.com/2010/12/top-finds-of-2010-ddyna-music-bass-10.html

(Effects Bay)
    http://www.effectsbay.com/2010/11/review-of-ddyna-musics-bass-10-compressoroverdrive/

The latest from (Chinaski) "I really liked the compressor part of the pedal a lot. Found it very controllable with the eq controls allowing me to dial in whatever I basically needed. I have always stayed away from compression in the past as they are often not the least bit musical. Yours is a happy exception. The o.d. really cut through the mix wonderfully but as good as it is, it wasn't to my personal taste."

Next stop, back to (bongomania)

Many thanks to everyone!

Last edited: Dec 20, 2010
  7. DDyna Music

DDyna Music Member

If there are any bass (or guitar) players interested in joining the tour, now would be a good time to jump in.

8. mike@nortoncable.com

mike@nortoncable.com Member

9. DDyna Music

DDyna Music Member