Snowy White , what a great guitarist !

DirtLover

I've always said that if I could have any gig in rock 'n roll it would be Snowy White's. Perfect fit, great music, musicians, can walk down the street for a pint in relative anonymity.

I saw him with Roger Waters a few years back during the Dark Side of the Moon tour. The whole show was incredible - Kilminster was great as was Snowy, as others have noted, gold top and some big Vox's = incredible tone! Dave K. was no slouch either!

57special

Supporting Member
Jeff,

No, the SDO is gone. At heart, i'm uncomfortable with anything more than about 5 controls.

'58Bassman

I've always said that if I could have any gig in rock 'n roll it would be Snowy White's. Perfect fit, great music, musicians, can walk down the street for a pint in relative anonymity.

I saw him with Roger Waters a few years back during the Dark Side of the Moon tour. The whole show was incredible - Kilminster was great as was Snowy, as others have noted, gold top and some big Vox's = incredible tone! Dave K. was no slouch either!
I saw Waters for that tour and I could swear Snowy was playing a '52 LP with trapeze tail piece.

Trending Topics