So I Got a Callaham Block and Some Raw Vintage Springs

Hulakatt

Gold Supporting Member
I didn't experience any weight gain when I added in a Callaham bridge, must be the springs...

Tidewater Custom Shop

Performance Enhancing Guitarworks
Silver Supporting Member
Ain't it great? Now get the Callaham base plate to get unbelievable vibrato control and you'll be set.

joesnewmatch

Music Is My Soul Food
Silver Supporting Member
Love my Callagam kit. Replaced everything but the claw, and it's a huge improvement.

t***9

Gold Supporting Member
Love those Raw Vintage Springs, more sustain, overtones and the strings feel better when playing - have them in all my Strats.

Just got the Raw Vintage Saddles and expect similar improvements.

Tha Callaham block is next and I really looking forward to that.

gmann

Depending on what your original block was made of a small weight gain should be expected. Alot of those blocks are just cheap pot metal. I've had the Callaham block for awhile and recently got the Raw Vintage springs. Makes a difference you can hear. I noticed a big difference when I got the Callaham and a slight but still noticeable difference when I got the Raw Vintage springs. Recommended!

Steve Dallas

I'm tempted to buy a whole Callaham bridge assembly for my other Thin Skin Strat to see how much difference the plate and saddles make. Color me skeptical on that, but I was skeptical about this too.

fumbler

Complete Callaham vintage bridge (incl. claw) for me with RV springs.

It's definitely a few ounces heavier than other bridges but worth it IMO. My unplugged strat is so friggin' LOUD!

Trending Topics