• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

So I grabbed one of those DV Mark Neo 2x12s today on sale...

Russ73

Well the cab arrived....CRAZY Lightweight!! the speakers dont sound like a V30 or G12H30 that I have in other cabs but they sound pretty good....Very HiFi if that makes any sense, almost like an EQ is going through the speaker but no too much...Im running my quilter 101 with pedals in front and Im digging the sound, even got it loud and it sounded pretty good...I havent run a tube head through it because both my tube heads are down which is one of the reasons I grabbed this and the Quilter....If anyone is thinking of one of these cabs they def have a purpose and decent tone......different than a V30 loaded cab but not bad at all....