1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

So I have this;Senn JazzBastard Is there a Tele P90 pickup out there?

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by BrianK, Feb 20, 2012.

1. BrianK

BrianK Supporting Member

guitar is a Jeff Senn Jazzbastard. Mahogany body with Lollar Special T's ( I think) I'd like to get this more into P90 territory.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
  2. starjag

starjag Member

Lots of options... I'm bias towards the T90 pickup that BG pickups offers.

3. BrianK

BrianK Supporting Member

Have you tried this? I do have a HD mini strat for tele neck pickup in my other Senn and it sounds fantastic albeit slightly glassy and hifi. I'm not a fan of tele neck pickups so this works great for me. I have tried HD's 54 special and did not care for it.

4. bumblefingers

bumblefingers Member

Pretty sure you can get a gt-90 from thorn in a tele style, although it isn't listed on their website. big mike has one IIRC

5. BrianK

BrianK Supporting Member

Thanks, anyone else?

6. JaySwear

JaySwear Member

Rio Grande Dirty Harry! They're perfect for you I think. I have a set and love them.