So I just bought 63 guitar pedals...

brs928

Silver Supporting Member
OP just picked up the pedals and asked me to post the picture for him. Here you go!

0WabnCM.png

Last edited:

analogical

Trust me the lesson has been learned!

I did initially think I would be able to pick stuff up and post pictures the Saturday I started the thread but pickup for that day didn't work out.

Then they were closed Sunday...
Protests made me miss my pickup window yesterday...
Today... TBA..
Just send them the link to this thread and they will understand this is an urgent matter.

drbob1

Gold Supporting Member
They come in a Colorsound cardboard box, but they are just considered Sola Sound, not from the Colorsound line. The entire line of Tone Benders they currently sell, are Colorsound pedals.
There is a DAM Sola OC75 on Reverb now, for $1500, and a OC84 for $1644, which is still too much, they’ve become baseball cards
I don't see those. The Professional Mk IIs in grey hammerite in the trapezoidal enclosures are $3k (for OC82s), $1900 (OC84s) and $2105 (OC75s). Possibly baseball cards, but they are the best sounding Mk IIs I've owned (out of Scotty's, Williams OC81d, Behan OC75, Lumpy's, my own build and a couple of other local builders).

tubekingsley

I don't see those. The Professional Mk IIs in grey hammerite in the trapezoidal enclosures are $3k (for OC82s), $1900 (OC84s) and $2105 (OC75s). Possibly baseball cards, but they are the best sounding Mk IIs I've owned (out of Scotty's, Williams OC81d, Behan OC75, Lumpy's, my own build and a couple of other local builders).
Search: Sola Sound on Reverb, and you’ll see them.
I owned two, they are the best for rhythm and heavy chords, the Proanalog I had was way better for soloing.
When the Boss TB-2w started selling for over $1+ the day of its release, the shift in price was inevitable.
I certainly don’t blame you for sell yours at that price

Last edited:

adolan

Silver Supporting Member
Mmmmm ST-2's!! Two of em! I will take one off yer hands for a fair price :) (jk)

Congratulations, don't sell the ST-2s they are super awesome.

jawoom

Seriously though... Who's collection was this?
I too would like to know. I was asking another buyer who was a regular with the auction and he said the auction told him it belonged to an individual rather than multiple people's lots being put together for a large auction. The auction also said that the individual didn't even play guitar, but that doesn't add up given how many duplicates of things there were and the fact that gear had velcro/labels on them.

downburst82

Not even pictures, or a description/list of the pedals? Nah, you've gotta be kidding. Mods this is **** posting at its best. No offense OP, but you've gone off the deep end.
As I have explained several times now I hadn't been able to pick them up. I just did an hour ago and posted pictures 4 posts above the one you made.

No offense kitchensofdistinction but you seem to miss things that are right in front of you..

As I have explained several times now I hadn't been able to pick them up. I just did an hour ago and posted pictures 4 posts above the one you made.

No offense kitchensofdistinction but you seem to miss things that are right in front of you..
i was being sarcastic, just imitating some of the other older replies and outrage in general. Lol, sorry if it didn't come through hahaha

Trending Topics

Top Bottom