• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

So I scored a BA Alter Destiny at Prymaxe's but...

Billy Idle

But I haven't had any news from them since. No email confirming my purchase (I have a paypal transaction number which proves the payment has been effective, though), no tracking number...
I'm feeling a bit apprehensive.
:confused:

corbetta

Check your spam folder. You should have gotten two emails—one "Order" and one showing your order has been updated to "awaiting fulfillment" or "processing". They're probably running a few days behind with the whole Black Friday/Cyber Monday thing.

Guitarman6730

My guess is they still maybe filling out orders from the Black Friday and cyber Monday sales. If I recall last year it got pretty bad and I think some stuff took about a week to get shipped out. So I wouldn't worry about it.

64 Tele

I've ordered from them several times and never had anything BUT good interaction(s) with Prymaxe.
I ordered Black Friday evening (9pm CST), had a confirmation before going to bed that night, pedal was in my mailbox Tuesday morning. (From NJ to NW Arkansas that quickly).

Outlier

I had a great transaction with them. Couldn't be happier. I suspect there is just a volume delay.

philamag87

Platinum Supporting Member
I ordered a Flashback x4 Monday night at 7:30pm so obviously no tracking number because I ordered so late. Tuesday came and went nothing. Wednesday came and still nothing so around 3:30pm I sent them a chat and they said they were backed up pretty good from the Black Friday event. So I think that's what's going on OP but no email confirmation is strange. Maybe reach out to them?

boo radley

Same thing here -- I've not ordered from the before, and checked out as "guest". Expecting to see a confirmation email, I closed my browser on the order confirmation.

No email, no shipping notice, and no credit card charge until...just now I see my cc was charged, so who knows.

Silentoctave

Just send them a message, chat or give them a call. They are good people and if their is something that may have been screwed up I'm pretty sure they would like to know about it and will be more than willing to fix it asap.

Billy Idle

Nothing in my spam box. And no answer for 24 hours.
Last time I ordered from PV, the pedals never showed up. I'm getting anxious...

CaptainAwesome

It definitely is a stupid username
Have you called them? I'd bet they can get this sorted in 5-15 minutes over the phone and then you're not stuck waiting for an email.

JeffR

Don't be surprised if they don't answer the phones today. I don't think they have a store-front any longer, so I believe they are there only M-F. Flying V 83, ^^^ might know. It's been a while, but I seem to remember they answer the phones after 1PM.

JeffR

+1 ^^^^ I thought of that too. Won't work if he purchased as a 'guest', only if he set up an account.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom