So, I’m drinking cheap whisky and Listening to Doctor Feelgood

Funky54

it’s maybe been 20 years since I listened to this album.. first, there’s like horns on some songs, who knew?

I wasn’t into big hair rock when I was a tad pole. Poison, Crue, Kicks, Def, Cinderella.. all that stuff was popular when I was like jr high and a freshman. I hated back then. All Zep, Beatles, Naz & Lizzy even then.

Hearing it now, it’s pretty cool

batsbrew

it sounds twice as good,
when drinking fine whiskey.

it sounds 3 times better when drinking really fine Rye.

it sounds like sh!t drinking tequila~~!!
:D

sertshark

As far as whiskey goes, that ain't too shabby. Nothing at all wrong with a lil' Jamo, let me tell ya'. And definitely a great Crue album to listen to. Mick Mars was often voted one of the worst guitarists back in the 80's (along with C.C. Deville), in those stupid polls they used to do back then, but I always thought he was PERFECT for Motley Crue and came up with some bad ass guitar hooks. And, the Cinderella/Jamo and Mr Big/Macallan combos are nice too. I'm a big fan of Macallan's. Those pics look like a great evening to me. Long Live The 80's.:dude

rockon1

it’s maybe been 20 years since I listened to this album.. first, there’s like horns on some songs, who knew?

I wasn’t into big hair rock when I was a tad pole. Poison, Crue, Kicks, Def, Cinderella.. all that stuff was popular when I was like jr high and a freshman. I hated back then. All Zep, Beatles, Naz & Lizzy even then.

Hearing it now, it’s pretty cool

Nice rig!

Trending Topics