So, I’m drinking cheap whisky and Listening to Doctor Feelgood

Wyatt Martin

"So, I’m drinking cheap whisky and Listening to Doctor Feelgood...."

Why do I get the feeling the cops will be coming by before the end of the night?

You're not wearing a tight, dingy, white tank top by chance?

Turbo Gerbil

I’m guessing lots of cheap whiskey was part of making that album.

And that turntable is way too swanky for Crue.

Turbo Gerbil

If you want a good laugh, check out Vince Neil's absolutely ATROCIOUS vocals at Rock in Rio in 2015. And yes, this is real, haha. Highlights from "Kickstart My Heart," sounding like Dylan.

The fact that Vince sounds competent in recordings is a marvel of engineering. Horrible live singer. The band kicked ass... Vince not so much.

Shiny_Beast

I wonder half the time he just got sic of singing all of Sixx's lady killer lyrics
If you want a good laugh, check out Vince Neil's absolutely ATROCIOUS vocals at Rock in Rio in 2015. And yes, this is real, haha. Highlights from "Kickstart My Heart," sounding like Dylan.

Funky54

"So, I’m drinking cheap whisky and Listening to Doctor Feelgood...."

Why do I get the feeling the cops will be coming by before the end of the night?

You're not wearing a tight, dingy, white tank top by chance?
What frightens me is how badly you want that to be so...

Turbo Gerbil

I’m following the OP lead except Yellow Rose Rye and streaming from Tidal into Node2 into Emotiva Pre out old school Yamaha MX1000 into Infinity Kappa 8.2.

Title track is my favorite Crue song- such a great groove.
There are a few other really good ones on that album as well, and Mick's tone is fantastic.

Jonny G

Ha - thats hilarious :aok

Actually got me curious as to what the hell it is and was amazed to discover it's a Swedish (!) whisky (and not a bourbon , though matured in bourbon casks i see). First time Ive ever heard of the Swedes making any spirit other than Aquavit or Vodka, but fair enough.

Now back to the thread...

Trending Topics