I have laid the zip ties down!
In the interest of full disclosure:
1) The chorus might get replaced later by a custom pedal I am pondering.
2) The Aenima might also get replaced in the future.
But in regards to everything else, I am really happy with what I have and what it does.
The custom jobs:
1) The Unicron - Karaoke Party into an OCD based circuit.
2) Slenderman Fuzz - Soda Meiser with operator symbol
3) Synth Bomb - cool custom paint job by Audible Disease with a volume control, and an owl sticker placed by me!
4) Ego Boost - JFet style boost, used as a volume cut for the Synth Bomb
5) Acherontia - Feedback loop with true bypass loop option, and a momentary switch added as well.
The digitech rp70 is in the effects loop of the Deja Vu.
A PT2 is coming this week for my Texture rig (connected to the send-return of the feedback loop), so I'll post that and the full rig when I finish