So is this NAMM we get Waza?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Mike Duncan, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Mike Duncan

Mike Duncan Member

Is winter NAMM 2015 the big fun debut, take two, for the already debuted at summer NAMM 2014 Boss DM-2w?

Of course I'm joking...just tired of waiting for the thing to finally come out.

Seriously, anyone talk to Roland or Boss?

2. deadletteroffice

deadletteroffice Member

I was there a few minutes ago and asked this exact question and was met with a "soon."

Which generally means, awhile. Not soon as in this month. I've had one on order for 5 months. Arg.

3. Barnzy

Barnzy Member

The latest news I heard was another postponement until April. Reason cited was something about a design change, whatever that means. This came from my local music store employee who talked to the Roland sales rep. I cant confirm any of this, but I offer it for TGP to consider anyway. I too am waiting....

4. scolfax

scolfax Member

Waza you talking about?

I expected more Waza pedals this year, a DS-1W at a minimum. Sux.

5. ruger9

ruger9 Member

If it's taking this long, something is wrong, and I'm no longer interested. (DM-2W)

6. Rick Towne

Rick Towne P&W--Praise & Western--on 6, 8 and 12 strings. Silver Supporting Member

DM-2W---Malekko 919---Comet Kohoutek.

7. drbob1

drbob1 Silver Supporting Member

I played the DM2w today, it sounded good. Weird thing is that the Roland rep said they were already heading to stores???? I tend to believe the "not yet" people more.

8. Grainslayer

Grainslayer Member

I gave up waiting and bought a carbon copy because i didnt have a delay pedal.I think a dd7 might be in the future instead now that I have the carbon copy..maybe I'll look into the waza bd2....:bonk

9. natmiss

natmiss Member

I work in a music store and we have a couple on order. Last we heard was early Feb.

10. Serenity

Serenity Member

Yeah, Feb was what i've been hearing. I'm still holding off on buying an original DM2/DM3 until i've tried the new one.

11. Black_Label

Black_Label Member

I was at the Boss display at NAMM and asked about the DM-2w and was told "within a couple of weeks". We'll see.

12. Mike Duncan

Mike Duncan Member

My wife bought mine for my birthday, August 10, last year from Sweetwater. So, I've owned my DM-2w since last August -of course, I haven't seen or heard it yet. I'm one step away from canceling and getting money back. Stringing me along, great trick BTW, has been working...

13. G22

G22 Member

BOSS will probably release a 10th flanger :spit