• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

So it seems that the Fulltone OCD v.2 might be worth something secondhand?

Burstbucker

It seems that the OCD v.2 goes for a decent price on Fleabay.

I have one but I find that the Catalinbread mkII that I scored recently for $80.00 is more to my liking. Maybe it's time to move the OCD along.......

Bradleyonmic

It seems that the OCD v.2 goes for a decent price on Fleabay.

I have one but I find that the Catalinbread mkII that I scored recently for $80.00 is more to my liking. Maybe it's time to move the OCD along.......
It's a total lie I tell you! You are lucky to get $50 out of them, but I'll be a stand up guy and offer you $60.
JUST BS'in ya dude. On Reverb.com they go regularly for +/- $200, with the Reverb price guide placing their assessment for a used Ver.2 @$135-$200. They usually go on the high end of that or a little more than $200 even.

scolfax

Silver Supporting Member
I've bought two used v2's for ~$150 each. Yeah, they're getting up there.

Alchemy Audio

Yeah, versions 1 - 3 sell for a premium. A few years back I sold a collection of versions 1 - 4 (four pedals) for $1000?!

Trending Topics