• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

So my 3 yr old Daughter customized my '66 Mustang...whaddya think??

vbf

Gold Supporting Member
BEST EVER!!!!! I let my daughter do that when she was young and still remembers it to this day!!! You rock, dude!!!! Great father/daughter stuff right here, men!

fuzz_factor

Silver Supporting Member
OK, I admit: When I saw the title of this thread, I thought about making a joke about corporal punishment, but your daughter is just too damn cute!

Keep that guitar. Hopefully she'll want to play it in a couple of years!

EL 34 X2

Gold Supporting Member
That's very sweet. You'll both remember doing this for a long time to come. She'll remember you trusted her to modify one of your most prized possessions; something no money could buy. She looks very pleased. Great photo.

crgtr

Awesome! Love it. You have a beautiful little girl. I let our newly adopted girl, Kate, have her way with mine too! I finally just gave her my old Sammy guitar!

EADGBE

Pretty cool! I played a vintage Mustang once and it was one of he best sounding guitars I've ever played. Does yours sound great too?

Trending Topics