So my 3 yr old Daughter customized my '66 Mustang...whaddya think??

capnjim

I got the guitar with the bad relicing already done. Its not even the original white, the guitar was red originally. My next step is to get my 10yr old daughter to paint somethin on the back...She's a really good artist.

TNJ

Gold Supporting Member
Thumbs up!

Gotta love your kids and let them be a part of your life.
That Mustang is now PRICELESS.

Looks cool, too!

S.
j

rockonomics

These father/daughter threads/pics are the best!!! Here's my daughter when she was younger in my home studio. I actually recorded enough of her and I to record a CD. It was just me playing guitar along with a jam track and she was making up words as she went along.....so awesome!!!!!!

I'll bet she's a better player than you by the time she's 21. And I'll bet Papa would be very proud if that happens.

Wolfboy1

Grandpa but...Not Yet Old!
Silver Supporting Member
What a cute little guitar and a great pic!!!!

Several cute kids in this thread, you guys are all right :)

lizardking

Silver Supporting Member
the most important question though...how do the duckys affect your tone, lol....good stuff

antiquodian

I remember when my kid strapped on my newly finished custom mahogany flying V and immediately buckle rashed the back of it.

I was only mad for about a nanosecond because this crap is priceless. It's a guitar. And your kid. Mushy but true.

capnjim

The funny thing is...its a Mustang, but after she put on the duck stickers....it quacked like a Strat!!

Trending Topics