So there is a knock at my door and....BRUNO!!!!!!!!

mprvise

You sir now own what will most likely be my next amp. Let us know how you like it (I'm sure you will). Congrats and enjoy! :cool:

GM1

Tag

Is the Cow 22 Tony's take on a Deluxe Reverb? I don't think I played a Cow 22 at Ultra. I think you mentioned yours has a G12H30?

Tag

Platinum Supporting Member
Originally posted by Frankenstrat2
Whew! For a minute I thought I had to recalibrate my monitor.

No, but when you plug into this baby, it WILL recalibrate your ears for you. All of a sudden, other boutiques sound like ****. :AOK

smilefan

I dont see the channel switching circuitry. Is that underneath
the head, inside the cab?

Tag

Originally posted by smilefan
I dont see the channel switching circuitry. Is that underneath
the head, inside the cab?
Lol! :)

SLG

Sporting a Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Tag, congratulations on your new Bruno. When you get a chance it would be great to hear your comparison of the Cowtipper 22 and your other Bruno amps. I have been seriously considering ordering a CT22, but there doesn't seem to be much information on the amp compared to other Bruno amps.

I don't think I could handle the pink tolex. I think a nice green one would suit me. "Geniuses usually pick green, but you didn't pick green, did you?"

ButchR

Komet Player
I like the green light and the color!:)

I bet it sounds great, too!

Tag

Originally posted by SLG
Tag, congratulations on your new Bruno. When you get a chance it would be great to hear your comparison of the Cowtipper 22 and your other Bruno amps. I have been seriously considering ordering a CT22, but there doesn't seem to be much information on the amp compared to other Bruno amps.

I don't think I could handle the pink tolex. I think a nice green one would suit me. "Geniuses usually pick green, but you didn't pick green, did you?"

Thanks!!
Ill give you all the info you want, and then some! ;)
The tolex is pure white. The lighting in the room is giving it that strange hue. Its funny you said green, that was my original choice, then called Ken and changed my mind! Maybe my next one will be Green. Not sure if I want a Tweedy pie 35 or S100.
Ill have to make another trip to Ultra in October to decide. :)

Tag

Originally posted by Shovelhead
Maybe if you're really nice, the UPS guy will pick it back up and bring you a Marshall.

;)

LOL!!! :D I had an old Marshall that was white that I loved at the time. Remembering that one is what made my final decision white!

tag did you ever play the 1x12 hotrod deluxe? the 40 watt version? if yes did you like? how did it compare to the boutiques?

lv

Silver Supporting Member
Originally posted by Tag
No, but when you plug into this baby, it WILL recalibrate your ears for you. All of a sudden, other boutiques sound like ****. :AOK
you are too funny my friend! all these posts and you haven't said a word about how it sounds...come on already...

Scott Peterson

TGP Co-Founder and Administrator
Staff member
Tag.... with a Bruno? Say what? That's crazy-go-nuts talk.

Go crazy you nut, but please save a little bandwidth on TGP for non-Bruno amps too.

Since, as you *know*, there is subjective and objective opinion. They should not be confused. Ahem. :D

TNJ

Gold Supporting Member
Nice looking little combo, Tag.
I played one of those at Lou's.
Sounded good.
Not as much clean headroom as I'd like, though.
I preferred the 45 by all means.
S.
j

Trending Topics