• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

So what do you think of Daphne?

Killcrop

Silver Supporting Member

tubetone74

Silver Supporting Member
Stimulus??? Nice, but my $14. or so dollars a week starting in June won't buy me that!!!
Enjoy the guitar!

TELECOLLECTOR

Astro Boy - who knew?
Platinum Supporting Member
I, too, am enamored with Daphne Blue Strats. I just missed buying a 1956 Custom Shop Relic with a maple neck for a very nice price and am kicking myself...............

Trebor Renkluaf

I was hit by a parked car, what's your excuse?
Schweet!!! Daphne Blue is one of my favorite custom colors. Up there with Surf Green... Fiesta Red... Olympic White... Lake Placid Blue... Mmmm... 50s cars and guitars - gotta love 'em!!!

jlw001

Wow! That strat is a looker...I bet she's a player too....nudge, nudge, wink, wink....hehe

I keep going back and forth over the daphne & the seafoam green. There's just something about them and I can't decide which one I want.
Beautiful guitar btw

shark_bite

Shoulda bought Nick's Rocketfire! He has an extra daphne blue one right now due to a mix-up. If I had the money... you can bet it'd be on its way to my house right now.

Trending Topics