So what does a D'Pergo Bakersfield go for?

phoenix 7

No info listed on his website, and I'm guessing it's pricey. I asked this question on another thread, but I think it got buried in all the (good) posts. I'm looking at lots of different options, but I can't overlook this one. Thanks!

Dave Orban

Platinum Supporting Member
I don't know, but this one sure doesn't suck:

DSC_3091-lg.jpg

fullerplast

As you know... he'll call you back when he's free.

I know dsp.....I'm just messin' with ya 'cause that's the stock answer to just about any D'Pergo price or option question...... even when half the people here know exactly what the answer is and the guy asking is just looking for a ballpark number to see if it within the realm of possibilities.

It's like for sale ads that say "call for price". While I do realize it's much easier to "set a hook" if you can do a little PR on the phone, IMHO most of us would simply rather see a price sheet with base price and options listed.

Victor R

Endeavor to Persevere
Double Platinum Member
I paid 6.5k for my AVC strat.

Reclaimed swamp ash body w/ certified old growth maple neck.

0246_7204-lg.jpg

0246_7287-lg.jpg

It's worth every single penny. I'm ordering a Limited Bakerfield in a couple of weeks :crazyguy

jzilla

Silver Supporting Member
I paid 6.5k for my AVC strat.

Reclaimed swamp ash body w/ certified old growth maple neck.

0246_7204-lg.jpg

0246_7287-lg.jpg

It's worth every single penny. I'm ordering a Limited Bakerfield in a couple of weeks :crazyguy

dude! when you get it we should have an la dpergo get-together. probably won't be for a while though, huh?

Victor R

Endeavor to Persevere
Double Platinum Member
dude! when you get it we should have an la dpergo get-together. probably won't be for a while though, huh?

Absolutely. I spoke with Stefan this afternoon & I'm getting my build-sheet in a couple of weeks. I'm jonesing for the Limited Contoured Bakersfield. :eek:

0309_8427-lg.jpg

phoenix 7

Thanks for the info, guys (and for the ballpark $, whoismarykelly). I prefer to make initial price inquiries here rather than take up a builder's time when I'm just in the daydreaming stages. Man, the Bakersfield looks sweet. Great guitars + great photography = GAS.

BettyFjord

Thanks for the info, guys (and for the ballpark $, whoismarykelly). I prefer to make initial price inquiries here rather than take up a builder's time when I'm just in the daydreaming stages. Man, the Bakersfield looks sweet. Great guitars + great photography = GAS.

I couldn´t agree more on both counts. If I´m daydreaming about these lovely guitars it´s nice to have a rough price in mind. And bothering the builder for this information - when this is a gear forum with knowledgable, helpful, D´Pergo fans on it - seems like wasting his time. The contoured Bakersfield looks fantastic.

traviswalk

In the Great State
Just got word that my Bakersfield is entering the final stages of painting and then will start wiring it up, should be ready in 4-5 weeks!! I went with the pale butterscotch with a black pickguard, should look like this:

0318_3799-lg.jpg

rgsss14

Just got word that my Bakersfield is entering the final stages of painting and then will start wiring it up, should be ready in 4-5 weeks!! I went with the pale butterscotch with a black pickguard, should look like this:

0318_3799-lg.jpg

That is simply beautiful.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom