So who has my old RS Esquire?

big mike

Cathode biased
Platinum Supporting Member
Just curious... Not sure if it changed hands or not. I'd like to keep tabs on it. Great guitar.

big mike

Cathode biased
Just curious. No position to try to get it back..but it's definitely my most 'missed' of stuff I sold.
Offed it when I got laid off a few years back.

gkoelling

Just curious. No position to try to get it back..but it's definitely my most 'missed' of stuff I sold.
I've sold gear for the same reason. There are things I miss but in the end almost nothing that can't be replaced.

big mike

Cathode biased
True dat...I may save up and have Roy and Scott do me a blackguard Esquire like Ronno's instead sometime.
I gots cool teles floating around still. but that was a fun one.

Redbell

I don't know but that picture is currently serving duty as my desktop/background. Thank You For Sharing And Good Luck In Your Quest!

derekd

Silver Supporting Member
Yikes!

I had to do the same with a few guitars. One in particular, a 72 ES175, hurt the most.

Wagster

Silver Supporting Member
That was a great sounding Esquire in your hands Mike. I'm still rocking my RS, love that guitar!

lumco

Most of the roads I travel are muddy
Big Mike, I remember when you sold it as you offered it to me. I should have grabbed it.. Always admired it from afar and wondered where it ended up at .. RS makes good stuff

Trending Topics