• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

So... who shipped me a guitar?

I received a guitar today, via UPS... a MIA Harmony Rocket.

It's just that I didn't buy one, so I am wondering if it was shipped to me by mistake, and if so, to whom I am suppose to ship it to so that the legitimate owner gets their guitar? Any info would be appreciated :)

BPSUL

oh man, my bad. Sorry about that. Can you ship it back to me? I'll pm you my address. Where do you live, again?

I was able to track the shipper through the shipping outlet he used to ship the guitar... my contact info was sent to him so that he can contact me and let me know to whom to ship it next :)

The plot thickens! The person whose name is on the shipping label now tells me that he doesn't know anything about this guitar, and that he didn't ship me anything... this is a Seinfeld episode!

If I find out that it is a donation, I will indeed donate it back... but I have nothing to do with that non-profit, other than that I like to send them money when I can :)

BPSUL

What cant this stuff ever happen to me???

I guarantee you I have the lamest equipment of anyone on this entire forum - so if you're feeling charitable, I'll take it. Seriously. Im one notch above begging...

This is, to me, the case of a guitar box that has been used many times. It was sent to me when I bought a Grosh. I then sent that Grosh, presumably using that guitar box, to a great guy named Jim. I just talked to Jim, and this guitar is not his, so he must have reused that box as well, and the next guy in line either shipped this guitar and the label fell off, or he shipped it to someone else who did the same. I hope I can find the right party so that I can ship it to the legitimate owner in the end!

Trending Topics