Sola sound MkIV “the Brazilian aka face peeler”

MadFrank

Silver Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Wow! That's a damn nice score. I am beyond jealous. :D

"colour matching the components"! Wow. Again. So it's got a hotter output stage?

bamalam

Wow! That's a damn nice score. I am beyond jealous. :D

"colour matching the components"! Wow. Again. So it's got a hotter output stage?
Seems like it! Could it be the TI transistor which was used in the original Mk1 TB?

edit: you should buy one

MadFrank

Silver Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Seems like it! Could it be the TI transistor which was used in the original Mk1 TB?

edit: you should buy one
Yeah! I followed the link and was sorely tempted! One of 12. Even more tempting!

A few years ago my name came up for a Blue Meanie. I must have been on that list for years. I had to pass it up as I couldn't afford it at the time. I'll always kick myself for it! :rolleyes:

bamalam

Yeah! I followed the link and was sorely tempted! One of 12. Even more tempting!

A few years ago my name came up for a Blue Meanie. I must have been on that list for years. I had to pass it up as I couldn't afford it at the time. I'll always kick myself for it! :rolleyes:
Oh man that would have been awesome

Surely you have something you can move on to fund it?

MadFrank

Silver Supporting Member
Supporting Member
You know, your right, it's not there?!

Yesterday there was, I swear, a note in the blurb that said this was a limited run of 12 pedals. I go back today and it's not there now.

:dunno

MadFrank

Silver Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Even if he is, I'll bet they'll be rarer than Rocking Horse S*it!

You have a rare beast there, mate. ;)

Trending Topics