SOLD: 1967 Fender Deluxe Reverb Dripedge w/ blackface circuit

Discussion in 'Amps & Cabs Emporium Archive' started by Grange45, Mar 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grange45

Grange45 Member

[​IMG]

Great condition 1967 Fender Deluxe Reverb. All components, pots, etc date this to 1967 and it is the more desirable blackface circuit.

This amp has had some capacitors and tubes replaced and is in top working form. The Weber speaker (P12n...over $180 upgrade) and amp feet on the bottom of the amp are not original to the amp. Also comes with a D2F padded cover. I haven't seen a drip-edge '67 in this good of a condition. Includes original footswitch. The only flaw is that the bottom right speaker mounting screw is loose (baffle looks damaged around the screw and looks like part of the particle board was glued back on...see pic) and 4 of the 8 speaker mounting screws were cut away to accommodate a Celestion speaker in the past ...but no vibration is caused by it and the speaker along with the baffle are structurally sound and mounted firmly. I will ship the speaker separately so there is no more issues caused to the baffle.

$1595 paypalled and shipped to the lower 48 states. Or knock off $100 from the price if I can keep the Weber and send the amp without a speaker. PM if intersted and thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
  2. hilldp44

hilldp44 Member

I have one exactly like this with a ToneTubby 40/40 ceramic speaker in it and it is my favorite amp of all time. KILLER amp for a great price! GLWTS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.