***SOLD*** 2012 Matchless Lightning Combo $1550 PPG Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

mumbleswitch

Silver Supporting Member
Have an R9 on hold and am offering this $2300 Matchless Lightning 1x12 combo for $100 over the trade-in value at the guitar store.

SOLD. This weekend only. It will be shipped out the door Monday either way.

FS/FT: 2012 Matchless Lightning 1x12 Combo NR 100% Stock. Very Very clean condition, always kept under a cover.

The Lightning’s interactive tone controls influence each other in a very dynamic way and pull each other’s range and reach up and down.
Actual tonal possibilities are very extensive and it produces loud output volumes not normally associated with a 15 watt rating.
The Pro-grade single channel preamp with its interactive tone controls is coupled to a serious dual-EL84 power section with a tube rectifier. All models have active EQ to attain an excellent array of complex tones. User controls include Volume, Interactive Bass & Treble, and Master Volume.

Power: 15 Watts
Channels: 1Controls: Volume, Interactive Bass, Treble, Master VolumePower Tubes: 2 x EL84Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7Rectifier Tube: 1 x 5AR4Features: Dual InputsSpeaker Output: One 4 and one 8 Ohm outWeight: 45 lbs. Dimensions : 18 x 25 x 9

PM With questions or for Paypal information.

Check my references on TGP, MLP, TDPRI and ebay all under the same username. I have 100% positive feedback and professionally package/ship.

All items are packed and can be shipped today if paid for by 3:00pm EST

Last edited:

mumbleswitch

Silver Supporting Member
SOLD.....Thanks @SKYHIGH......I Will Add feedback as soon as the package arrives.

Last edited:

rockinrobby

Senior member Professional musician ...
Double Platinum Member
Congratulations (SKYHIGH) I have one and it's just amazing!!! Love the interactive tone controls and it's got power to gig with a band no problem!!! You scored @ that price!! I paid $2K for mine.. :aok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics