**SOLD**!!!! Awesome Blues Jr tube amp For Sale New Lower Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdie_in_texas

I can haz virgins?
This is a NOS (New Old Stock) Blues Jr, 15-watt Tube amp. Has the shiny chrome control face, and I have not taken it apart to see if it is a green board or cream board. Also has the Made in USA "designed by Eminence" 12" speaker in it, also is the type that can use a footswitch (no footswitch included) to turn the "FAT" setting on and off. It is the black tolex/silverface version and there is not even a scuff on this..it is a bit dusty from being in storage, but I will get my swiffer out and give it a "spit-shine".

It is basically brand new, as it was never sold and it came from a little small mom and pop shop where the little man passed, and the business stuff has been tied up for a couple years from the sound of it in legal issues, but now they have sold everything remaining in the stores little warehouse/storage facility.

I plugged it in and it works great, and is damn loud for only 15-watts...

Would prefer a local sale, but would be willing to drive a ways to meet someone as I have never tried to ship a tube amp, but I am certain I could get it done and packed well as my shipping manager at work is a freak for packing the hell out of stuff, but it is pretty heavy, so I do not know just what shipping would be, but we can work something out for sure. UPS comes to my work everyday so that would be my preferred method if shipping is necessary.

Will not ship out of the US.

I would love to just keep it myself, but we are trying like hell to get medical bills paid off so I am selling pretty much everything I own.

***SOLD***

Thank you TGP..!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom