• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold SOLD! Danocaster T in INCA SILVER -- DOUBLE BOUND!!! PIC UPDATED WITH DANO DECK PICS! :)

gherb

Hi Gents,

Looking to liquify my Dano tele to turn it into something with yummy p90's....I'd really love cash on this as I have some tuition expenses (going back to school AGAIN!?). It is a killer tele, but it is redundant....looking to simplify my gear to streamline for my needs, just not playing out any more.

(PICS UPDATED 6/21-- THANKS BLAKE!)

These double bound T's are pretty rare, not too many floating around to my knowledge.

Up for sale is this SMOKIN' HOT Danocaster T in aged Inca Silver, with double binding. Specs that I got from the previous owner are:

Frets: 6125 (.095 x .047)
Radius: 9.5
Neck: Med. C (.83)
Body: Ash
Pickups: Dano's variety of Budz pickups
Case: Includes the stock Danocaster gigbag

I'm asking $2300 for the guitar shipped (to the lower 48 states) by pp friends and family. If you want regular paypal, it's fine with me...but I ask you to cover the fees. To make sure it gets to you in the amazing condition that it is in, I'm planning to taking the neck off and shipping securely. Please reach out with any questions!

Thanks,
Greg

Last edited:

smalltownsongs

Offsets into EL84s
Silver Supporting Member
Super cool cat to deal with here, folks!
No clue how this is still here.
Would if I could!

Claytone

Love your Dano. If you like P-90s check out my Fred Stuart (Fender Custom Shop Master Builder) Rocket-Tone with Paul Bigsby-style pickups hand wound by Fred. The sound of the pickups is somewhere in between Tele and 50's era P-90, warm and grit. I have it listed here on the Emporium but don't know how to post photos. If you Search for "Fred Stuart" it should come up. Thanks, Clay

Fuimus Troes

2 things have me incredulous.

One: that you're selling this.

Two: that it's still here.

Folks, I have a recent double-bound Dano Tele (black w/dual PAF's), and it's UNREAL.

Market must be unbelievable bad for this still to be here...

sgt_steiner

Super sweet Dano. The lightbulb's gonna go on for somebody and they're gonna score big time on this killer tele. BWTS!

drewdraw

Gold Supporting Member
Agreed-- I seshed mine Monday night-- tones were outrageous. Inspiring to say the least.