• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

**SOLD** Divided By Thirteen LDW 17/39 head/cab $2000 PPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

mumbleswitch

Silver Supporting Member
Have an R9 on hold and am offering this $3500 Divided by 13 LDW 17/39 head and cab for $100 over the trade-in value at the guitar store.

$SOLD....It will be shipped out the door Monday either way.

FS/FT: Divided By Thirteen LDW 17/39 head/cab. Very clean. Non-smoking studio kept, couple of small marks, but no tears.

http://www.dividedby13.com/ldw1739.html

17 watts Class A
39 watts Class AB1
Power Section [2] EL 34
Master Volume
Half Power Switch
4,8, and 16 Ohm outputs

Incredible amp, but I currently have four Marshall type amps and am trying to thin the herd, mix it up and fund other purchases.

I've shipped many amps/guitars, so feel confident and check my "Good Dealings" references. You can also check my feedback on ebay, MLP, TDPRI and Strat-talk under the same username.

***PRICE DROP*** $2000 PPG Shipped. Weekend only.

PM With questions or for Paypal information.

Check my references on TGP, MLP, TDPRI and ebay all under the same username. I have 100% positive feedback and professionally package/ship.

All items are packed and can be shipped today if paid for by 3:00pm EST

Last edited:

mumbleswitch

Silver Supporting Member
Bump......Also listed my Matchless Reverb head and 2x12 Matchless combo shell $2400. I plan to keep whichever doesn't sell. Both absolutely amazing amps

mumbleswitch

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks @melvins...It is an incredible setup....Top of the line and professional rig in ever way...

Thanks for the bump Larry!!

mumbleswitch

Silver Supporting Member
***PRICE DROP*** $2500 PPG Shipped. Will consider selling head separately for $1875 PPG SHIPPED.

mumbleswitch

Silver Supporting Member
**SOLD**. $100 over the trade-in value I received toward new guitar at music store. Either way its gone on Monday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom