• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

SOLD! FS:NGM Standard Pedalboard Guitar Effects pedalboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Silver Supporting Member
SOLD!​

Hello,

NGM Standard Pedalboard. Asking $249.00 shipped in the USA lower 48 only.

This is a used pedalboard that I've had for many years and it served me well. It's in very good condition with some experimental modifications over the years. I've added two side jacks with cables for an effects send and return. I've also added some bigger holes for wiring purposes. The top platform has been cut on one side so I could have different setups utilizing that space but I've made it so I can replace it back on the pedalboard for full functional use. You can mount all your pedals using velcro. (not supplied) a pedal power unit fits perfectly underneath the platform if you choose to do so. It has a great compartment to store your stuff inside. All handles and latches are in working order. Come with the wah plate and ATA case with removable top. the dimensions are 31 wide x 19 deep x 7 high when closed.

The NGM Standard is an extremely functional pedalboard roadcase. Its ingenious multi-level design allows for easier access to more effects than standard single level competitors. This second tier also allows for powered systems to hide underneath keeping your unsightly pedal power safe and out of the way. The foam-lined lid, ensuring gentle road transport, is completely removable and attached with 4 recessed latches. The NGM Standard ensures quick, consistent and reliable set-ups while providing ATA-flight approved protection.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom