Sold Off 5 Extra Pedals In A Drawer Today For This Strat

Ryan84

Pretty happy with the outcome. Got this Roadworn Strat used for $500 in pedal trades, no cash. Call it winter cleaning. After a setup + fret dressing it plays incredible. My board sig below is all the pedals I have left (14). Which is ridiculous enough and more than I need anyway. Good times :)

(I guess the point is If you have some pedals you aren't using, why not trade up? Just gotta wait for the right opportunity.)

Last edited:

Ryan84

Deal through Craigslist. I don't know if the guy I got it from realized how far a setup and fret dressing can go. He had given up on it. Just because it had high action and slightly sharp frets. Took it to my guitar tech right after and it plays perfect now.

lightningblues427

Pretty happy with the outcome. Got this Roadworn Strat used for $500 in pedal trades, no cash. Call it winter cleaning. After a setup + fret dressing it plays incredible. My board sig below is all the pedals I have left (14). Which is ridiculous enough and more than I need anyway. Good times :)

(I guess the point is If you have some pedals you aren't using, why not trade up? Just gotta wait for the right opportunity.)

Well done, Im in the same boat but the hassle of trying to get rid of the 6 pedals I want to sell has them sitting on a shelf collecting dust, hope to come out as well as you did in the end...sweet.:bounce

Gas-man

Unrepentant Massaganist
Peter Stroud played one of these this summer when I saw him with Sheryl Crow.

Like you said, you have to dress the frets but they are excellent guitars.

There is some confusion in the market though because of the Players Road Worn, which is a different guitar.

thecornman

Nice Strat! Trading is always the best way to not take a big hit on getting rid of equipment you don't use. You came out on the better part of this trade.

Ryan84

Nice Strat! Trading is always the best way to not take a big hit on getting rid of equipment you don't use. You came out on the better part of this trade.
I agree. It's tough to make much back selling for cash. If you do you have to take a big hit and if you sell on Ebay there are higher fees now.

bluesjuke

Disrespected Elder
Cool!
I once sold enough pedals to buy a nice amp and it didn't take too many of those either.

Trending Topics