SOLD! PRS Grissom DGT Goldtop PRICE DROP $1550

Status
Not open for further replies.

ms231

Silver Supporting Member
Selling a PRS David Grissom DGT Goldtop.

Picked it up used earlier this year but looking to sell to fund another purchase.

Looking for $1700 regular PP/shipped or $1650 PP gift/shipped. NOW $ 1550

Thanks!

Last edited:

grego7

has left the building
Platinum Supporting Member
Nice guitar. What state are you in? No trades?

ms231

Silver Supporting Member
Set up for 11s. Neck carve is the pattern regular, which I think is supposed to be like the wide fat but a little narrower. Not the first owner but I don't think this has gotten much play. Frets are in great shape.

ms231

Silver Supporting Member
Any takers at 1550 pp/shipped before it hits ebay? Gift preferred but not required.

ms231

Silver Supporting Member
For the folks asking about weight, i finally got around to weighing it on my bathroom scale.

It's not digital but when i weigh it by itself it weighs just slightly above 7 pounds. When I weigh myself with and without it, it wavers between 7-8 pounds.

So I would probably put it around 7.5 pounds; seems to be definitely under 8. Sorry it can't be more exact than that but too lazy to bring it to the post office for an exact digital measurement.

Also, as I was taking pics for the Ebay listing I noticed some whitening under the clear coat on the bass side of the neck (see pic below) near the 15th-17th frets and again near the 19th. Neck is still smooth and appears to just be cosmetic. so not adjusting the already low price for it. Probably another couple of days before I get around to listing on Ebay so let me know if any TGPers are interested.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics