Sold SOLD Two-Rock Bloomfield Drive Combo Amplifier (Price Drop)

Discussion in 'Amps & Cabs Emporium Archive' started by Jimi1983, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Jimi1983

Jimi1983 Supporting Member

Fantastic amp. Cleans and reverb are stunning and combined with excellent drive and half-power capability this amp is hard to beat. Two Rock knocked it out of the park with this design. Absolutely mint condition and entirely A/C studio kept. These sell for $4,550 new. Selling for $3,650. Reasonable offers considered.

Potential trade interests include: Taylor 914ce (V bracing) or Taylor 916ce w/ E2 Expression System or similar high-end cutaway acoustic-electric; PRS Hollowbody or SC58 (57/08s? Black cherry?); PRS 594 Singlecut (solid, semi, or hollow; rosewood neck?); Gibson Warren Haynes ES335; AxeFX III; Analog Sun Lion Fuzz/Booster and/or Chorus pedals; Jam Ripply falls; Bogner 20 Anniv Ecstasy (EL34 preferred); Cornford MK50 or Hellcat, other heavier gain 2 channel Marshall inspired amps, etc. Open to other potential trade ideas.

Two-channel, cascading gain style amp based after the Custom Reverb Signature platform. 40W switchable to 20W. The Bloomfield Drive utilizes Two-Rock's new proprietary output transformers that allow for 4 x 6V6’s switchable from 40 to 20 watts without any impedance mismatch or sacrifice of tone and feel. The responsiveness, depth and bandwidth of the clean channel is instantly familiar, and cascades to an articulate and touch dynamic lead channel that is a pleasure to play. As an extension of the clean channel, the new lead channel gives the player rich harmonics, added gain, and a beautiful sustain or add the foot-switchable tone stack bypass to either channel and push the amp to another dimension of overdrive tones. The Bloomfield Drive features a new sophisticated all tube spring reverb circuit specifically designed to not interfere with the overdrive channel and still retain clear note definition, a sweeter top end and maintain touch sensitivity when you push the gain. With a Send and Return control, you can shape your reverb to the room or vibe you are trying to achieve. In addition, the Bloomfield Drive features endless tone shaping options in the tone stack with toggle switches for added boost on the EQ and choice NOS part selections.

Two-Rock added this 40 watt 6V6 combo because the overdrive in this format is simply unforgettable. Add in the power scaling on the 40 watt amp and you have a 20 watt monster in a portable combo with their TR1265B speaker.

FEATURES:

* 2 channel cascading gain stage platform

* Adjustable Treble, Mid and Bass tone-stack

* Foot switchable LEAD and tone BYPASS functions

* Reverb SEND and RETURN controls

* Passive effects loop

* 4 x 6V6 40 watt combo switchable to 20 watts

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
    axdxm likes this.
  2. axdxm

axdxm Supporting Member

Tylenol PM'd

Abram4235 and prs1999 like this.
  3. Playloudd308

Playloudd308 Supporting Member

How has this not sold yet!? I can say truly my favorite amp I have ever owned. It’s got it all, if anyone has any questions I have no affiliation with the seller and always enjoy spreading the good word about Two Rock and the Bloomfield. Yes it is a great amp and I love to gush about everything it’s about.

Mine hangs in very closely in the cleans department to the Sterling Signature and the prototype Sterling Signature. I have owned a few SSS and played even more from various builders. The Bloomfield is my favorite cleans out of any, save the Sterlings which have a slight edge. But, with these you get that sweet OD channel too.

GLWS

Jimi1983 likes this.
  4. Jimi1983

Thanks! Couldn’t agree more. It is an awesome amp.

5. prs1999

prs1999 Silver Supporting Member

Bump for a good dide and killer Two Rawk

6. Jimi1983