Sold Sold!

DrGonzo

Platinum Supporting Member
Up for for sale or trade is a mint condition 2015 PRS DGT Goldtop with birds. I bought this one new from Sweetwater late last year. At the same time I picked up a 2015 McCarty and a 2015 SC245. With so many new PRSi to choose from, the DGT has sat in it's case most of the time. No chips dings or scratches. No fretwear.

It's a nice weight at 7lbs 10 oz and comes with the case and all case candy that shipped with the guitar. Specs and the sales listing are included in the pictures below. These are the pics of the actual guitar that I purchased and not stock photos. The Sweetwater pics are much better than what I can take, but I'll be happy to take any additional pics that anyone wants, just PM me. You can see that a beautiful flame maple top is lurking under the gold top, from the maple you can see on the reveal binding. Not sure that means anything, but it does look cool. Guitar will be packed very securely (see my feedback) and shipped UPS Ground insured if I can work out a trade.

Sale price is $2000 Shipped and Paypaled Or Best Offer

Trades:
So what am I looking for? I'd like a nice Fender Custom Shop Strat or Tele. Something with the modern radius and frets would be much preferred. NOS or Relics will be considered. I really want to avoid guitars with any sort of neck or fret issues. Minimal to no fretwear would be preferred. Mint guitars always preferred (factory relicing, is the exception).

I'd also consider a Suhr Strat or Tele or maybe a Danocaster. I'd like something of equal value at least (I'd be willing to kick in cash on the right guitar). Really looking for a single coil guitar since I have so many dual HB guitar. But you never know. Please don't take it personally if I reject your trade offer.

Trade value of around $2400

Once again, please check my long feedback history on high end guitar/amp sales and trades. PM me with offers!

For sales here are my standard terms. Please read my rules before PM'ing me:

1. Lower 48 USA buyers only, sorry NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. Payment by confirmed paypal address only, sorry NO EXCEPTIONS. Payments must either have a confirmed shipping address or be sent by Paypal gift. Please read this before saying you want to buy. Unconfirmed shipping address payments will be refunded promptly.
3. No trade offers please.
4. If you PM that you want it, be prepared to send payment.

The guitar will be packed very well and shipped via UPS Ground insured for the sale price. Posted price includes shipping and paypal fees.

PM me with questions or if you want to buy.

Last edited:

Trending Topics