Sold Sold!

Discussion in 'Guitar Emporium Archive' started by DrGonzo, Apr 12, 2019.

1. DrGonzo

DrGonzo Gold Supporting Member

Up for sale is a 2016 Suhr Custom Classic Antique Tele. It's in black nitro finish with a roasted maple neck and a one piece swamp ash body. It comes in at 7.2lbs so it's nice and light. It has an Even C Fat neck profile (.880 / .960) with Jumbo Stainless Steel frets. It has the SSCII noiseless system. It also comes with a deluxe black Suhr hardshell case instead of the normal gig bag.

Full specs are included with the pics below. It comes with everything that shipped with the guitar including the spec sheet, tools and fretboard protector. It has no wear apart from the factory relicing. The roasted maple neck is smooth as silk. No mods. No issues.

I bought this guitar as a backup and it has seen very little use. If anyone wants additional pics, let me know.

The guitar sounds and plays great with no issues. Specs and pictures are included below. No trades please, I am only selling it to pay off another purchase.

2016 Suhr Custom Classic Antique Tele w/ Hardcase - $2200 shipped

Please read my rules before PM'ing me:

1. Lower 48 USA buyers only, sorry NO EXCEPTIONS.
    2. Payment by confirmed paypal address only, sorry NO EXCEPTIONS. No e-checks. If you send an unconfirmed payment or an e-check it will be refunded and the guitar will go back up for sale.
    3. No trade offers please.
    4. If you PM that you want it, be prepared to send payment.

The guitar will be shipped via UPS Ground insured. It will be packed very securely. See my feedback to see how I pack. I pack a guitar like I would want to receive it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    mqqse, mikeratan00, coldstare and 2 others like this.
  2. mescobar

mescobar Silver Supporting Member