• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Soldano Vs. VHT

ShredHeadJHJ

I'm just wondering what some general opinions on these heavyweight companies are? I have a Soldano & I love it, but I've never played through a VHT before.

Braciola

Gold Supporting Member
I'm just wondering what some general opinions on these heavyweight companies are? I have a Soldano & I love it, but I've never played through a VHT before.
Hey, Orlando, FL!
I have a VHT Deliverance if you want to stop by and check her out.

stratzrus

Philadelphia Jazz, Funk, and R&B
Gold Supporting Member
It depends on the model. The VHT UL is different than the Deliverance which is also different than the Sig:X.

You'd really want to play the VHTs to see which one is for you.

Shark Diver

So hard to compare, A vs B. It really depends on what you are after. I love the SLO, but I can't say anything bad about the different VHTs I have tried. Style, other gear, taste - all of that can make a huge difference. What sells me on the SLO is the articulation, and feel/tone of the gain. It fits me well.

Trending Topics