• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Soloway Fingerstyle (Kate Rusby content)

gwmaan

Silver Supporting Member
Lots of stuff going on preventing me from playing guitar as much as I would like, but I managed to record this piece tonight. It's my DADGAD arrangement of one of my favorite Kate Rusby tunes, played on one of Jim's masterpieces (through a Carr Rambler).

gwmaan

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks Anders. I'm still getting a feel for how to handle the guitar, touch-wise. I've always been an acoustic player and had never seriously considered using an electric guitar for standard "acoustic-type" fingerstyle guitar work. But this instrument of Jim's is such a slice of perfection that I definitely am headed down that road.

frquent flyer

It's always great to hear a Soloway. I am expecting a new Soloway at the end of this month. Thanks for your contribution.

Jim Soloway

Mike, these guitars were designed to do a lot of things, including many that are a lot more aggressive than this, but this come about as close to my own personal vision for them as anyone can get. Great job and a wonderful way to start a peaceful Sunday morning.

EL 34 X2

Gold Supporting Member
Wow! What a fantastic sound. Very tasteful and well played. Thanks for this.

Trending Topics